Strategyzer video cases have helped thousands of viewers understand business model and value proposition design through real-life company examples. They’re also a great way to review what it has been said during the previous Noé Programs on using the Business Model & Value Proposition canvas to communicate strategic thinking. These videos are about more than our tools, they’re about visualizing stories to clarify and simplify strategic conversations.
« We believe that visual thinking and learning is an important way to communicate strategic business ideas. Our video case posts, produced by Strategyzer team member Nabila Amarsy, have been a helpful way for our audience to:
- Be informed about important business successes and failures in the world of strategy and innovation.
- Learn about the design of business models and value propositions in an engaging format.
- Learn key strategy and innovation lessons to succeed in your own organization.
- Develop visual learning and communication techniques that can be used in your organization, too.
- Brush up on Canvas mapping techniques like colour-coding and storytelling. »
Click here to discover the videos!
Share this Post