The era of positive brands and sustainable innovation has begun – the ones who strive to improve the human condition, life in society and our relationship with nature. But they also want to ensure successful business, because there is no economic model on a bankrupt planet.
The Noé Program is a response to questions from companies about strategies, business models and offers that can meet the challenges raised by economic, digital, ecological and societal transition.
As the program is being held online, you’ll be able to use all the flexibility of digitalto hear the most inspiring plenary sessions, take part in workshops based onchallenges set by partner companies and acquire the most cutting-edge tools andbest practices on these issues. Think of it as an incubator either to boost projectsthat are already under way, or an opportunity to get a hold on the most advancedtools and best practices in these areas
THE NOÉ PROGRAM
5 mornings from February 13th to 17th, 2023
Appropriation of the tools the previous week
– Enhance an existing project
– Generate a new project starting with a societal challenge
2 founders: Danone & Utopies
Share with participants the resources needed to trigger and drive sustainable transformation for the brands and offers within their company:
1/ Discover the potential of positive brands and sustainable innovation with inspiring examples and concrete case studies.
2/ Learn and experiment with cutting-edge marketing and innovation tools and methods.
3/ Develop a prototype for a solution with a positive impact.
4/ Cultivate an intrapreneurial mindset to shake up existing practices in your business.
5/ Join an online community of positive innovators from all sectors and all occupations.
KEY MILESTONES OF THE PROGRAM
– Partner companies send 20 people: some already have intrapreneurial profiles but are looking to ramp up their skills, others attend to acquire new skills that will be needed for future projects…
– Other companies send participants to acquire new skills by working in teams (or tribes) on projects/challenges initiated by the partner companies.
HOW IS THE PROGRAM STRUCTURED
Alternating plenary sessions to find out the latest intel, knowledge, strategies and tools from the world of sustainable innovation, and collaborative workshops in small groups.
And above all, over the course of three days you will be amazed and inspired, you will have fun and develop your skills, both personally and as a group!
7 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NOE PROGRAM
1. Founders with shared values
and complementary expertise
UTOPIES – Sustainable innovation and positive branding
DANONE – Organizational transformation, leadership programs with an individual/group dimension
3 partners companies (>20 participants) BNP Paribas, Engie & Danone
2. It’s not just online training…
The NOE Program usually takes place in Evian
But because of all the uncertainty due to COVID 2021, the decision was made to run it online.
We have drawn upon a set of initiatives that will allow participants to experience the event “physically”.
For example, a week before the seminar, they will receive a box with a set of documents
and objects that they can use to get a feel for the event ahead of time.
3. Inspired and inspiring speakers
Satish Kumar – Activist and philosopher
Nicolas Chabanne – Founder of « C’est qui le Patron ?! »
Shainoor Khoja – Director of the Roshan Foundation, Afghanistan
Thomas d’Ansembourg – Psychotherapist and Certified Trainer in Conscious and Non Violent Communication
Navi Radjou – Author, Innovation and Leadership Advisor
Thomas Huriez – Founder of 1083
Elisabeth Laville – Founder of the consulting firm Utopies
4. Guidance from coaches and experts
One coach for each tribe to drive the thought process and “Expert Sessions” to support the teams and challenge the projects
5. Ambitious innovation challenges
for the partners and the business
EXAMPLES OF CHALLENGES AND PROJECTS FROM PREVIOUS EDITIONS
– What consumer solution could be developed to understand and reduce a person’s individual carbon footprint?
– How can customer engagement become systematic, to encourage redistribution among the most disadvantaged in society?
– What could be done to improve the employability of people with disabilities?
– How can efficiency gains be made through concurrent engineering?
– What new approaches could be put forward to help people “age well”?
6. Tools and cutting-edge innovative approaches
– Business Model Canvas
version enhanced by Utopies
– Green Scamper
– Business model Podcasts
– Positive Heroes cards set
– Sustainability Poker
– And many others!
Designed by Utopies and Crafters
7. Regular success
There have already been 5 editions, 25 companies, 470 participants.
Noé 2021: satisfaction score of 8,6/10
WHO IS THE PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR?
Noé is for anyone who wants to learn about
the most advanced tools and models that can be used to invent
the positive brands and offers of the future.
‐Managing Directors who define strategy
‐Marketing departments that keep brands alive
‐CSR departments that ensure companies use responsible good practices
‐R&D/innovation departments that design the offers of tomorrow
‐HR departments that put new working methods into place
‐Intrapreneurs who develop meaningful initiatives in any professional position
‐Financial departments that design future economic models
‐Purchasing departments that source raw materials and key partners
FEEDBACKS FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS